Due to our many years of experience with companies in a wide range of industries, we have a special knowledge of your market and the respective company processes that should not be underestimated.
We are familiar with many industries; and when required we have a track record of rapidly acquiring the necessary industry knowledge. This allows us to understand the business and industry specific issues of the operational business to make us the ideal sounding board for you and to align our legal advice with your strategic goals. In doing so, we live according to the motto “failure is not acceptable” and so we always present you with practical solutions.
In commercial and business law, our mandates primarily focus on the following topics:
- Creation of development and supply contracts for complex procurement projects including supplementary agreements such as delivery procedures, logistics agreements, tool contracts, etc.
- Preparation of quality assurance agreements, examination and preparation of general terms and conditions (for example general purchasing, delivery or service conditions)
- Product liability: out-of-court and judicial remedies, enforcement of recourse claims, advice on product recalls, advice on the obligations of product safety law, preparation of product recall management systems, advice on insurance contracts and insurance claims
- Preparation of contracts, contracts for commercial agents and franchising contracts, including supplementary agreements such as workshop or after-sales contracts, advice on other sales contracts, such as commission or commercial insurance contracts, representation in all out-of-court or judicial disputes arising from distribution contracts, before state courts or arbitration
- Termination of the contract, together with strategic advice in the run-up to likely disputes
- Consultancy on consortium or plant construction contracts, representation in all out-of-court and legal disputes before state courts or arbitration
- Risk Management in Contracting
- Conduct of in-house seminars on employee training
- Advice on foreign trade law and export control